This Washington State Department of Health (DOH) guidance supports K-12 schools, K-12 school partners, and child care and early learning programs to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Summary of May 30, 2023 Changes
• Removed COVID-19 case reporting requirements for cases that are not tested by the K12 school or child care.
• Removed references to the Secretary of Health Mask Order, which ended on 4/3/2023.
• Removed references to the Say Yes! COVID Test program, which ended on 5/11/2023.
• Removed recommendations referencing the CDC COVID-19 community levels.
• Added a new section with considerations for flu, RSV, and other respiratory illnesses.
To learn more, please click here to view the full document.