Access your Family’s Immunization Information
There are a few ways you can access your family’s immunization information:
- Option 1: Sign up for MyIR to view, download, and print your family’s immunization information
- Already have an account? Log in to MyIR
- This information can be used for school and child care immunization requirements
- Option 2: Sign up for MyIR Mobile at MyIRmobile.com to view and print your family’s immunization information, including COVID vaccination.
- MyIR Mobile can provide COVID-19 vaccination certificates.
- This system currently does not print approved certificates for school immunization requirements.
- If you have questions related to your COVID-19 vaccination record and would like to talk to someone, please call 833-VAX-HELP. Please note, operators can only assist with COVID-19 records. For other immunization record questions, please see Option 5 below.
- Option 3: Visit your local pharmacy, clinic, or school
- Option 4: Request a complete immunization record from your healthcare provider
- Option 5: Request a complete immunization record from the Department of Health